The MacGregors
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(62)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(31)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(5)
Storage packers' last day!
Storage packers
After the movers...
23 Aug 07
First try at the blog!
About Me
The MacGregors
View my complete profile
Thursday, August 23, 2007
After the movers...
I am very disappointed with what I can/can't ship to Germany. Moving overseas is tougher than I thought! I feel disheveled and out of control. The storage shippers are coming tomorrow. What's left goes with them out of necessity. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment