Rob and I are expecting our first child early May!! I will be 12 weeks on Tuesday. We will get our second ultrasound on 16 Nov to see if it's a boy or a girl! Standby! :)
Oh my goodness!!!! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys! What a blessing! I will be praying for your health and the baby's. Take care of yourself and soak up this wonderful time as much as you can.
CONGRATS!! I knew you mentioned before about kids, didn't know this soon though. How great! I am so excited for you guys! Let me know if you need anything Chrissy.
Sorry forgot to mention that the German Midwives and hospitals are absolutely wonderful when it comes to giving birth here..I had Trent here in Germany back in May..let me know if you want to know about it.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys! What a blessing! I will be praying for your health and the baby's. Take care of yourself and soak up this wonderful time as much as you can.
CONGRATS!! I knew you mentioned before about kids, didn't know this soon though. How great! I am so excited for you guys! Let me know if you need anything Chrissy.
Sorry forgot to mention that the German Midwives and hospitals are absolutely wonderful when it comes to giving birth here..I had Trent here in Germany back in May..let me know if you want to know about it.
c-your mother is on cloud nine now that she can "tell." congrats-mary lib
I read it! Wow -- congratulations.
Post a Comment