We are up on the internet at the house! It took a while, but we are all configured and ready to rock and roll! Unfortunately, I have no new pictures right now...expect a belly pic and ultrasound pics after the 16th (if I can get the scanner up and running). I don't think I've even seen it yet...? I'm sure it's here somewhere!
Chloe is enjoying her new HUGE doggie pillow bed that we bought her the other day. She was still snoring this morning when my alarm went off!! HA! J.J. is doing well too - he likes the couch, of course, and gets most of his "people time" with us at night because he's the only one allowed on the bed! I get to take them BOTH into the vet for an initial "new vet" check up on the 28th...wish me luck. Poor Chloe is going to think we're moving again...she never goes in the car at the same time as J.J. unless there's a move involved. I guess this trip will break the mold on that preconception. We'll see!
That's it for now. Rob and I are both happy to be home after back to back trips - mine to England, his to Italy. Who got to eat better do you think?! ;) I might have been in the running if I'd actually had some Sticky Toffee Pudding! Oh well. We celebrate our 2nd anniversary a week from today! Life is good.
Until later....
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment