Here's our little girl! The picture is of the top of her head with her arm/hand over her face. Guess she has to try and hide something each time! We got a "this is a very normal baby" quote from the doctor, so all is well! She moves around a good deal and is starting to make me jump at times. It makes me smile.
Rob's been working hard all week and through the weekend. We are headed up to the Mosel house tomorrow night as we start childbirthing classes Sunday night at Spangdahlem! The big day is getting closer!!!!
4 comments:
How wonderful!!! You look great Chrissy! Let me know if you need any help with all things girly:)Been there, doing that!
Congratulations! I'm sure it's exciting to finally know so you can start calling her "she!" And you are beautiful pregnant! Don' worry about the close-ups :) Kathy
I find it hard to believe that your little girl is going to be "shy" because she has some really outgoing parents....maybe she is waiting for her big debut.
A GIRL!!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to meet this little beauty!
Steph
Post a Comment