Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Papa the Pack Mule"

Katie rode to the local bakery on Papa's chest...I don't think she woke up the whole time, though. And, I think her hat over her eyes makes her look "gangsta"! Papa and Katie share a tender moment! Pretty cute!

2 comments:

AJ Trips said...

The top picture is the cutest ever! I love that pic! She is getting so big and she looks just like her mommy...

AJ Trips said...

The leaning house in Bernkastel is an actual leaning house and it is famous for being so (in Germany any way) Here is what I found on it:

Market square: Bernkastel-Kues is very famous for its wines and the medieval market square. The square is surrounded by many well preserved half-timbered houses as well as the Renaissance city hall built in 1608. Especially well-known is the very small and narrow so-called "Spitzhäuschen" (the "Pointed House") which dates back to 1416. At the centre of the market square lies the fountain of St. Michael (St. Michaelsbrunnen).