Saturday, January 10, 2009

8 Months Old!



Boy, am I a slacker at this lately! Anyway, Katie is 8 months old today!! My, how time flies!!! Oma, you'll notice she now fits into the Golden Retriever onesie - if Rob was allowed to dress her every day, I'm sure this is all she'd wear for the next month or so! :) Anyway, I weighed her with these clothes on and she's exactly 19 pounds...so, I'm guessing 18.5 lbs now. Not too shabby. She's an excellent eater and she's actually been pooping on the potty. (Hope that wasn't too much information for some of you!) We're so proud. Obviously, she doesn't ask to go to the potty...we just take her there at regular intervals...she's been going! It's so cool!!! (Thanks, for the advice, Onnie!) Diaper Free Before 3 is the book, if anyone is interested. Until later...

3 comments:

Stina said...

That's such a great family picture in your header! Love it!

The Hillbergs said...

Are you kidding???????? You are potty training her at 8 months???? That's amazing!!! What a striver!!!!

Angela said...

Luv the photos. Katie looks very thoughtful (-: What and over-achiever