OK. So, above is my lovely Katie! This post is in reverse order since I really don't have time to switch everything around and I wanted to get this out! So, if you want to go in order, scroll to the bottom of the post and read up! :)
Katie's Christmas dress - posing this time!!
Katie's Christmas dress!
Katie prepping to hold her baby sister...
Neither of them was really having it!
Chester Nimitz watching over Sarah.
Katie and Mommy. We love this shirt!
Chloe and Chester Nimitz supervising Christmas morning activities...well, Chester doesn't seem to care! :)
Katie surveying what Santa brought her!
A "new" doll! It used to be Mommy's! Boy, Santa is a genius!
Katie and Sarah on Christmas morning.
Katie's CareBear.
We love this shirt! I do wash it...
This is the whale slide at the Nellis TLF. Katie LOVED it. "WHALE, WHALE, WHALE!!" is all we heard for a week!
Katie at the playground.
Sisters!
Holding hands...
Sisters...love it!I have more...but I'll wait a few days to post them...don't want you to be too overwhelmed with cuteness! :)
1 comment:
Oh, Chrissy, those girls are just too delicious! Can't believe how big Katie is getting. I bet she's a great big sister. We miss you guys so much! xoxo
Post a Comment