Thursday, December 18, 2008

Katie and Family

Katie and Mommy just returned from a whirlwind trip to the states where Katie met a LOT of Mommy's family! Above is Katie's 3rd cousin, Caleb! :) They enjoyed each other as they are only 3 months apart! It was Mommy's first time meeting Caleb too! What a cutie with tons of spunk!
Aunt Linda and Uncle Bill hosted Katie and Mommy at their condo - all set up for baby since Caleb comes over a lot! That meant Mommy could travel lightly which was a blessing! Aunt Linda had this snowman suit that we dressed Caleb and Katie in (not at the same time, obviously)! Too adorable!

Then Caleb and Katie went to meet Santa for the first time!! I was certain there would be tears since we waited in line for 1 hour (well, my cousin/Caleb's mom, Amy waited) and Katie was WAY tired by the time we made it to the front of the line. Mommy was VERY pleasantly surprised!
Here's the two cuties together with Santa!

You're probably saying "what the heck is that"...well, these pictures are a tad out of order because Katie is jet lagged and I'm doing this at MIDNIGHT! So, back off! Anyway, this is a picture of Katie in what has been dubbed "the magic hat". She wore this for the first time on the plane ride over and it worked like a charm...you know, sleep mask for babies! :)

Well, the whole purpose of my visit was to take Katie to meet her Great Grandmother (GGma). Mimi and Papa drove down to meet us the last 4 days of the visit. These are pictures of GGma, Mimi, Mommy and Katie ("hands" above, "4 generations" below).


And last, but not least! Katie met her cousins Anne Ramsey and A.J.! They are her only 1st cousins on Mommy's side (on Daddy's side, she has 10)! :) That's it for now - I think I may be able to climb into bed now...we'll see!

2 comments:

The Hillbergs said...

I love the hands picture - its so neat!!! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time!!!

Ben and Stacey Schill said...

OK, I love the magic hat! Gemma and I are flying to the States in March and I was just thinking that if I could get a mask to stay on her that she might just sleep and then I saw your picture! I just tried calling you but it won't go through. Email me (staceyschill@yahoo.com) or call me!