
Katie enjoyed her first gondola ride to the top of the mountain at Zell am See in Austria over Thanksgiving! It was her first ski vacation...only she won't actually be putting on skis for at least another couple of years.

Really just speaks for itself. SOOOO CUTE!

Daddy and Katie snuggled up in the cold!

Mommy and Katie posing in the snow!

We went to the Salzburg Christmas Market where Katie fell asleep all cozy-warm in Daddy's coat and Daddy and I shared the biggest pretzel I've ever seen!

We stopped by the Christmas Market in the ski town we were staying in (Zell am See) and Rob got to have his picture taken with the Alpenhorn group! You know, like Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicola!

This was the first time Katie really strayed from her routine for more than a couple of days...she is pooped!
1 comment:
The picture of Katie in the snow with the sun glasses is the greatest photo of a baby I have ever seen! Jason and I are over here laughing so hard!! Oh My!!!
Thanks for the chuckle
Ang
Post a Comment